Hyaluron Pen | Lip Fillers
Hyaluron Pen Lip Fillers
(Needle-Free Lip Fillers)
What is the Hyaluron Pen?
Hyaluron Pen is an innovative device that uses extremely effective technology by method of pressure technology which allows enough pressure to launch hyaluronic acid mixture into the skin without the use of an invasive needle.
Hyaluronic acid is substance that is naturally occurring & found inside the human body making allergic reactions VERY rare.
The process takes about 30-45 mins and is virtually painless with little to no downtime (as each individual heals differently). The results are a more natural look and the treatment can be done every 3-4 weeks to “build” fuller lips until you achieve the size and plumpness you want.
Fillers can last up to 3-6 months sometimes longer BUT keep in mind everybody is different and results can vary depending on how fast your body metabolizes the filler, each individuals hydration levels etc.
We recommend a series of 3-9 sessions per client for best results.
- No needles
- No injections
- Hylauronic acid is an all natural substance already found inside the human body, rare occurrence of rejection/allergic reaction.
- No harsh/unknown chemicals put into your lips
- Quick and minimal pain
- Minimal recovery time needed after service
- Hydrates the lips
- Plumps the lips
- Gives your lips a nice natural look, with potential of creating a lot of volume.
- Cheaper cost than regular lip fillers
We recommend 3 – 9 treatments depending on how full you would like your lips to be. A mini consultation with each person will be provided to discuss what you want your desired lips to look like. Some may want just the top, sides, or both the top and bottom, etc. Each person’s lips are different and we will be able to determine how many treatments you need once we have the consultation.
We will numb the lips to make ensure the process is as painfree as possible, most say a small pinch is really all they feel. After the numbing we will begin the process that lasts about 30 minutes. After the treatment is over we will apply hylauronic acid around the lips to help start the healing process. (very light swelling, bruising, and small bumps on penetration site can occur and are normal, subsiding after a few hours-3 days)
Treatments can be scheduled 3 – 4 weeks a part for the last treatment. This is to ensure the lips are able to heal properly and allow the look of the lips to process naturally. The more treatments you have the larger your lips will look overtime. Results last anywhere from 3-6 months.
Not Recommended to the following:
- Under 18 Years of Age
- Pregnant or Currently Breastfeeding
- Has Diabetes/Under the care of a physician
- Acute of Chronic Skin Diseases in the area to have performed treatment
- Active, inflammatory acne
- Hypersensitivity to any of the constituents of the filling preparations
- Currently on Blood Thinning Medications/Anti-Coagulants.
- Pre-disposition to hypertrophic scars and keloids
** If you have a history of getting cold sores, you'll need to be on an anti-viral medication from your physician for 3 days before and 2 days after to prevent an outbreak. This is the client's responsibility to obtain this medication as we are not liable for a cause of trigger for your cold-sore outbreak.
It is very important to protect your investment and follow all aftercare instructions. Remember, individual cosmetic experiences can vary from person to person.
- Be prepared for some bruising and swelling ( Some clients have also found that Arnica - a natural ointment commonly used to reduce bruising, works very well on the treatment area.)
DO NOT CONSIDER THE RESULT OF THE INITIAL PROCEDURE TO BE FINAL (Many of our clients have experienced mild anxiety when they have studied how the shape of lips or facial smile-lines changes during the first couple of weeks after the procedure. This is completely normal and there is no need to worry because of that. In the beginning, the treatment area sometimes looks a bit asymmetric, it will most probably change quite significantly during the first month after the procedure. Keep in mind that the actual result can be evaluated correctly only after the touch up (re-touching) procedure has also been performed.) Remember, we recommend 3-9 sessions for best results.
- NO HEAVY MAKEUP AND ANTI-AGING CREAMS, MINIMIZE MOVEMENT OF THE TREATMENT AREA At least for a week (preferably for 10 days)
- Avoid Exercise, bending forward or lifting objects heavier than 15lbs for the first 12 hours post treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure, tanning beds, climates with heat above 80 degrees and for 2 weeks post treatment. (or use a hat).
- Avoid the use of saunas/hot tubs/steam for 2 weeks post treatment.
- Avoid scrunching the lips, drinking hot beverages, smoking and alcohol use for the first 3 days.
- If bruising does occur, apply an arnica-based gel topically gently to the treated area 3-4 times a day until bruising disappears.
- Client can gently massage treated area if lumps are discovered ONLY AFTER 3 days of the treatment. Client should not massage over area for it can dissolve product faster and potentially move the product to the other locations within the skin.
Needle-Free Lip Filler: $250 (Regularly $300)
Copyright © 2017 Beauty Fx Ink - All Rights Reserved.