Eyeliner | PMU
IMPORTANT: Please read the DISQUALIFICATION CHECKLIST below & POLICIES before making your appointment. If you neglect to do so and show up with any of the conditions below, that makes you an unsuitable client we will refuse service and you will lose your booking fee.
Disqualification Check List (Not Suitable for PMU):
Anyone under 18 years of age
Anyone who is pregnant and/or lactating in the last 6 months
Anyone who is diabetic
Anyone prone to keloid, undiagnosed rashes/blisters on the treated area, eczema, or psoriasis. Anyone with active skin cancer in the treated area.
Anyone with TRANSMITTABLE BLOOD CONDITIONS, for example Hepatitis or HIV.
Anyone who has a heart condition, hemophiliac.
Anyone with glaucoma and/or taking blood thinning medicines.
On Accutane (must wait 1 year after last use)
Anyone currently under or scheduled for radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment.
Anyone who is epileptic who has experienced faint spell or seizure.
a $50 non-refundable Booking Fee is required to secure your appointment. This booking fee goes toward your service total.
The remainder of your balance is due on the day of your procedure.
No Booking Fee = NO Appointment.
Permanent Makeup Price List
Eyeliner Permanent Makeup
Not sure what type of eyeliner design your eyes/eyeshape can accommodate? Book a complimentary consultation!
Top Lashline Enhancement
Enhancing the natural top lash line with permanent makeup. Does not entail a wedge or winged eyeliner design. This is only to darken the appearance and enhance the top lash line. If you have previous work done, please e-mail a clear photo to firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you are a good candidate.
Basic Eyeliner Design to include small wedge design. These prices are for new/virgin eyeliner. If you've had previous work done, please e-mail email@example.com clear photos before booking your appointment to see if you are a good candidate for this service.
This service also entails a consultation to see if your eyeshade and eyelid space can handle a small wedge design.
This is for those that are good candidates for Winged Liner/Smokey Liner or Medium Sized Wedge. New/Virgin Eyeliner Only. Please do not book this if you've had previous work done. Please send clear photos to firstname.lastname@example.org before booking an appointment to see if you're a good candidate.
Not sure if you're a good candidate for this type of eyeliner? Book a complimentary consultation!
Touchups are only for previous clients that have had their eyebrows originally done by Beauty Fx Ink. Outside touchups are considered new eyeliner or a correction and need to be seen prior to booking an appointment.
Eyeliner Touchup Pricing
Touch Up Pricing:
- 1 month to 6 months $75
- 6 months to 12 months $100
- 1+ to 2 years ( 50% of current pricing)
- 2+ Years – Pricing for this service is considered a new service.
prices are subject to change at anytime. we have the right to refuse service.
What is the Before Care?
Before your Eyeliner appointment:
- No alcohol or caffeine consumption 24 hours before procedure.
- Avoid Sun and tanning one week prior to procedure
- Please remove eyelash extensions a minimum of 1 week (best if 2 weeks) before appointment. If you have lash extensions on the day of your appointment, your appointment will be canceled and you will forfeit your booking fee.
- If you have any skin irritation around your eyes or if they are swollen, please reschedule your appointment.
- YOU MUST DISCONTINUE ANY TYPE OF LASH SERUM FOR 4 WEEKS PRIOR TO GETTING EYELINER DONE.
- Do not take aspirin, niacin, vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before the procedure .
- Do not come in with eyelash extensions, eyelash perm, tinting
- No botox around the eye area or 2 weeks prior.
- Please Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle
- Aftercare instructions will be given to you after your appointment and thoroughly discussed to make sure you are set up for success with your new brows.
- a $50 non-refundable Booking Fee is required to secure your appointment. This booking fee goes toward your service total.
- The remainder of your balance is due on the day of your procedure.
No Booking Fee = NO Appointment.
The following Prices are for Virgin/Brand New Eyeliner ONLY. (no faded previous work, that’s considered a correction or new eyeliner. I do not do touch-ups for outside work. Please send clear photos of your eyeliner to BeautyFxInk@gmail.com to see if your previous eyeliner tattoo can be worked over.)
- Healing time takes about 7-10 days
- Wash Hands before touching any treated area
- Swelling and redness is normal for the first few days
- Slight stinging sensation in the first few days is normal
- The color will fade approximately 50% lighter once all the scabs fall off. This is completely normal. Do not feel discouraged if the fading is more tax you expected.
- To complete this look, we need to see how your skin accepts the initial application and a touch up appointment is where we will perfect the shape and color.
- No eye make up is allowed until the scabbing has completely fallen off.
- Avoid harsh cleansing products around the eyes.
- Use a mild cleanser after the first 48 hours before lightly washing the area.
- ONLY USE THE HEALING BALM I PROVIDE FOR YOU... NOTHING ELSE! (apply ointment after 48-72 hours)
- You must wait 8 weeks before applying lash extensions or false eyelashes "falsies", as well as using Latisse or any other like products. Latisse and other like products have been documented to lighten the tattooed color on some occasions.
Normal Healing Process:
- Eyeliner will start to form scabs and might look darker and thicker. As the skin heals the scabs will fall off in random pieces through the eyeliner.
- Flaking and crusting on eyes may occur.
- Avoid pulling off the scabs that are dried out on the lashes
- When you try to pull off the scab that are hanging on your lashes, ensure the scabs are soft enough to slight off the lashes
- Swelling occurs up to 3 days especially in the morning
- Exercising the eyes can help reduce swelling and puffiness (by blinking)
- To relieve the swelling you can cool the area with soft gel cool packs (not frozen)
Copyright © 2017 Beauty Fx Ink - All Rights Reserved.