Permanent Makeup Policies
Please Read Thoroughly before booking an appointment.
A $100 non-refundable booking fee is required to secure your appointment. The booking fee will go toward the service, and the remaining balance will be due on the day of your appointment.
Children, Pets And Guests
We love Children & Pets, but the law states that anyone that comes into our studio must be 18 years and over. So, please leave them at home. Due to Covid restrictions no guests are allowed to accompany you unless they are your translator. No Pets are allowed in the facility due to sanitation guidelines set forth by Los Angeles Department of Health.
Late & No Show
Everyones time is valuable, so if you are more than 10 minutes late you’ll be considered as a no show for your appointment. Your booking fee and appointment will be forfeited. No Exception. This is to keep our schedule on track and to be fair to everyone. Please take account of traffic and road closures, so you can arrive on time.
If you are a no show, we will no longer accept you as a client.
CORRECTIVE OR EXISTING TATTOO WORK
Not informing your technician of previous work can result in a loss of a booking or a rescheduling fee. Please send clear photos via email ( email@example.com )
If you have previous permanent makeup work please email clear photos of your eyebrows. Once received, we will be able to let you know if we can work over your eyebrows. In some cases if photos are not clear enough or true to color, we will ask you to do an in person consult. (Which are complimentary)
We can NOT guarantee results for cover up/corrective work. If previous work is too dark, dense, discolored, or large, saline tattoo removal is highly recommended.
Cover up/Corrective work generally require multiple sessions for best results and will be charged accordingly.
Sometimes, unforeseen circumstances may arise that could force you to postpone or reschedule your procedure. Please understand that such changes affect not only your Service Provider, but other clients as well. Clients may reschedule once with a 24 hour advance notice.
If you DO NOT Reschedule with a 24 hour advance notice you will lose your booking fee and any other future appointments will require another $100 booking fee to book a new date.
• You may reschedule up to 2 times (following the 24 hour advance notice) and rescheduled date must not exceed 6 months from initial date.
• Any rescheduled appointments will be for the current rate.
• No call-No shows or any notice under 24 hours before appointment will result in a full credit card charge.
Unfortunately there are no cancellations, since booking fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you choose to cancel you will forfeit your booking fee. (rescheduling is different than cancelling - if you need to reschedule, please message us first, do NOT cancel your appointment or you will lose your booking fee)
Please read our policy for any contradictions before you book. If you neglect to do so and show up with any condition that makes you an unsuitable client we will refuse service and you will lose your booking fee.
We Accept all major credit cards (with 3% transaction fee), Zelle and exact cash. No Personal Checks/Checks of any kind.
Please Review The Below Precautions
(For Permanent Makeup Services):
- Everyone is different and can respond to topical epinephrine differently. How much you bleed will effect the outcome result and number of appointments it takes to get the desired result.
- Clients must take proper medication prior to lip procedure if you have a cold sore. Please visit your doctor for a prescription before your treatment.
- If you are considering getting Juvederm or any type of fillers please get your permanent make up treatment done first. Otherwise you would need to consult with your doctor before coming in for your permanent make up enhancement.
- We do not recommend usage of any OTC lotions and creams for exfoliating, tone correcting, anti-aging, or fading as it can alter the appearance of your treatment.
- If you have pink eye the area must be healed prior to the treatment. (For Eyeliner enhancement)
- If you have had laser eye surgery, blepharoplasty, or an eye-lift done you must wait three months from your procedure before your eyeliner enhancement.
- If you have shingles on the treated area please wait several months to get the enhancement.
- You will need a doctor’s note in order to proceed if you are taking any medications for any specific health conditions. (example – but not limited to: Diabetes, High Blood Pressure etc)
- You Must NOT Be pregnant or nursing to receive permanent makeup.
Disclaimer (For Permanent Makeup Services):
We can not guarantee that every patch test will be 100 percent accurate due to traces of nickel that are found in some needles and pigments. The patch test won’t be able to indicate if you’re allergic reaction is to nickel or to the ingredients found in the products used.
Photos taken during and after your enhancement may be posted on beautyfxink.com, on our social media platforms and by us & our staff only. (For marketing purposes your pictures may appear on our social media websites and on our webpage or marketing materials.)
Touch ups are highly recommended and cost varies depending on the time frame you choose. To ensure great results we recommend booking your touch up appointment within 6—8 weeks after your initial appointment. (Please visit our services page for more details on touch up pricing.)
Minimum of 24 Hours is required to transfer an appointment to another date and/or time. Failure to give appropriate time to transfer will result in a loss of booking fee and being charged on your next appointment booked. You are allowed ONE reschedule appointment within our 24 hour policy.
Upon booking your appointment we will require a non-refundable booking fee to secure the date.
You must arrive on time. If you are running 10 minutes late, we will have to reschedule your appointment and forfeit your booking fees. Being late will create a delay to the technician’s schedule and is unfair to other clients.
We reserve the right to refuse our services. Prices are subject to change at any time.
Only 40-70% percent of the ink will retain on the skin after the treated area has healed therefore we highly recommend booking a touch up appointment to ensure results. On the rare occasion a client may need a third session due to having a skin type that is more resistant to the implantation of pigment or from incorrect aftercare the client will be charged accordingly.
To ensure you are satisfied with your service we request that you carefully look at the shape and color before we start the service. Once the decision is made, the look you chose will be final. After leaving our salon we are not responsible or liable for any changes you wish to make to your shape or color so please make sure you are final with your decision. Any desired changes made to the shape or color after leaving our salon will result in extra charges.
During your touch-up We will only touch up what needs to be darker to improve the evenness of color throughout the brow. This touch-up does not cover changing the shape of your brows in any way, shape, or form. If you would like to change the shape of your enhancement during your touch up appointment you will be have pay for the services accordingly.
We cannot guarantee successful result on 100% of our clients because everyone’s skin takes differently to permanent make up. We are honest and upfront on giving our clients realistic expectations. There are also no refunds as we have carried out the service.
Copyright © 2017 Beauty Fx Ink - All Rights Reserved.