Lash Extension Fundamentals Class (In-Person)
Private, Semi-Private, & Group Training
Why Learn To Do Lash Extensions?
- Lash Extensions are becoming one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry.
- You can be your own boss & make your own schedule.
- Have the ability to earn money on doing something you love. Be able to afford that vacation, afford that expensive purse or expensive car!
- Make Up to $500- $3,000 Weekly / $8,000-$12,000 Monthly! I provide you with the proper knowledge and technique, it is up to you to hustle and show the drive & passion!
- The feeling of helping others feel beautiful is extremely rewarding. Lashes make all the difference on a person. Help instill that confidence with your clients by learning how to lash the proper way and helping others feel amazing!
Where Is The Training?
- Classes are held at the Beauty FX™ Ink Studio - Inside the Phenix Salon Suites at the Northridge Fashion Center
- 9301 Tampa Ave., Suite 136, Northridge, CA 91324
- Classes are only a small group of people, usually 3-4 or Private, Semi-Private & Private Classes are available.
- 1 Hour Lunch (Food is provided)
- Schedule is 9am – 4pm (May start/finish earlier/later depending on circumstances)
What Is Included In This Class?
- 1 Day of hands on comprehensive training & theory Learning the BFX Ink Method of Classic Lash Extensions (The Foundation of Lash Extensions!).
- In-Depth Classic Lash Extension Manual that will cover Introduction to Lash Extensions, Product Knowledge, Theory/Lash Anatomy/Hair Cycle, Proper Safety & Sanitation protocols, Lash Aftercare, Proper Artist Ergonomics & So Much More!
- Live Model to practice on from beginning to end
- Comprehensive Lash Kit enough for up to 30 clients
- Certification of Completion
- Step by Step “Action Plan” on what to do after class
- Marketing 101 and Social Media Marketing tidbits
- Student discounts on future classes at Beauty Fx™ Ink, LLC.
Who Can Take This Class?
- This class is open to everyone * Please note: Licensing requirements vary by state. It is incumbent for you to know the laws of your state before enrolling in this course. The state of California requires you to be a licensed esthetician or cosmetologist to perform the service of eyelash extensions.
So what are you waiting for? Take the leap and invest in yourself! Call 818-717-7487 or E-mail email@example.com
Classes Are Non Refundable, But Transferable. Students Can Reschedule, At No Additional Charge, Up To 10 Days Before The Scheduled Date Of The Course.
a $250 Non-Refundable Booking fee is required to secure your spot in class.
Classes Are Non Refundable, But Transferable. Students Can Reschedule, At No Additional Charge, Up To 10 Days Before The Scheduled Date Of The Course. This fee does go towards your tuition balance.
Full Live Model Group Class: $997.00
1 Day Course
Live Model, Technique, Theory Class with Large Kit, Certificate of Completion and everything listed under "What is Included in this Class"
Refresher Lash Workshop: $547.00
Workshop dedicated to helping you refresh your lash lifting skills and technique. Live Demo. No kit included.
Private 1-on-1 Class: $1,197
(Booking Fee for private course is $300)
1 Day course
Completely 1-on-1 with Khristine, Live Model, Technique, Theory Class with Large Kit, Certificate of Completion and everything listed under "What is Included in this Class" and additional shadow day.
Khristine is Multi-Certified by some of the top Lash Companies in the U.S.:
- Sinful Lashes
- SugarLash Pro
- London Lash Pro
- Lashbox LA
- Lash Legends
- Lash Tribe
- Lash Anarchist
- Elleebana USA
- GlitzLashStudio (texture/wispy sets)
Featured on CBS - "This is LA"
Khristine keeps up with the latest training trends to keep this industry thriving with the best techniques to ensure the greatest lashing experience for you and your future clients.
Copyright © 2017 Beauty Fx Ink - All Rights Reserved.