Hyaluron Pen | Fat Dissolve
No-Needle Fat Dissolving Treatments
What is the Hyaluron Pen?
Hyaluron Pen is an innovative device that uses extremely effective technology by method of pressure technology which allows enough air pressure to launch hyaluronic mixture into the skin without the use of an invasive needle.
What is No-Needle Fat Dissolving?
The Hyaluron pen is a needle-free system that uses air pressure to bring fat dissolve products into the skin in a non-invasive way with NO needles! Besides this method of entry, it works exactly the same as fat dissolving injections, which you may be more familiar with.
This is a completely safe treatment and is great for those with needle phobias, no anesthetic is required and most importantly no complications.
How does fat-dissolving work?
This is a revolutionary technique that can dissolve local fat. It reduces unflattering and stubborn areas of fat and cellulite without the need for liposuction or surgery. It works by hydrolysing the wall of the fat cell and therefore making it release its lipid content. It can be used almost anywhere in the body.
The treatments are done every 20 days until the desired result is achieved. On average 3-5 sessions are required depending on the volume of the fat deposit. Whether you are interested in reducing some local fat around your waist, chin, arms or thighs or a bodybuilder who is looking for a more defined six-pack, fat dissolving treatments may be the answer to get you one step closer to your goal.
Areas treated with the no-needle fat dissolve:
- Love handles
- Double-Chin/Chin Area
How long does it take for fat dissolving injections to work?
The swelling will usually go down within 48 hours but can take up to a week. For best results, up to three to nine treatments one month apart are recommended. It is important to explain that as with many other cosmetic treatments, “it takes up to six weeks for you to notice the effects." Each individual results may vary. Diet and proper exercise can help propel better results.
Does this treatment hurt?
Not Recommended to the following:
- Under 18 Years of Age
- Pregnant or Currently Breastfeeding
- Has Diabetes/Under the care of a physician
- Acute of Chronic Skin Diseases in the area to have performed treatment
- Active, inflammatory acne
- Hypersensitivity to any of the constituents of the filling preparations
- Currently on Blood Thinning Medications/Anti-Coagulants.
- Pre-disposition to hypertrophic scars and keloids
BEFORE THE TREATMENT:
- Drink a lot of water a few days prior the treatment to increase the effects of the treatment
- You should avoid taking anti-inflammatory medications and anticoagulants like Aspirin, Ibuprofen or certain kind of vitamins and herbal supplements and discuss it all with your practitioner
- Make sure to avoid using any lotion or moisturizer and keep the treated areas dry
- Wear baggy and comfortable clothes that can also be removed easily
AFTER THE TREATMENT
- You can temporarily experience some sensation of warmth or stinging up to a few hours but you are going to be able to return to your normal activities right after the treatment
- You can notice mild redness or bruising that subside in a few hours
- Although your skin may seem smoother, the final results will be visible in a few weeks
- For longer-lasting results, keep your balanced eating habits and exercise regularly
In order to achieve complete results, you must keep in mind to pay special attention to implement a healthy meal plan and exercise plan into your every days. This Fat Loss Treatment does not perform immediate miracles, results can take a few to several weeks to appear.
Consultation is required as each individual has different needs and results may vary. Please book your complimentary consultation today!
Copyright © 2017 Beauty Fx Ink - All Rights Reserved.