Body Shaping (Cavitation/Laser Lipo/Skin Tightening)
We Offer a Variety of Non-Surgical and Non-Invasive Fat/Cellulite Reduction & Skin Tightening Treatments!
Each Session includes a combination of Ultrasonic Cavitation, Radio Frequency Skin Tightening & Laser Lipolysis (depending on the person and needs of the body).
Ultrasonic Body Cavitation
Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation is a relatively new non-invasive procedure designed to reduce localized fat by applying safe levels of ultrasound energy via a hand held probe to a targeted area of subcutaneous fat. It is a body shaping procedure that works by breaking down deep stubborn local fat tissues, which are subsequently disposed of through the lymphatic and urinary systems. It is also effective in reducing cellulite, a condition, which affects most women over 20, whether slim, or overweight. Unlike Liposuction (which can be daunting and extreme option for many) it is safe, non-surgical, and requires no recovery time. It's also one of the only technologies available that can show you results as effective as those you expect from liposuction or surgery, provided you complete the recommended number of sessions (usually between 8-12 sessions for optimal results)
When applied in conjunction with Radio Frequency (RF) Skin Tightening, the heating and cavitation effects can also promote collagen realignment and as a result will tighten the skin and reduce wrinkles.
**A minimum course of 6 treatments is recommended for optimal results **
Radio Frequency Skin Tightening
Radio Frequency is a revolutionary treatment that firms, tightens and lifts the skin, all without having to go under the knife. This treatment is non-invasive, so it is ideal for those who either don't want to take drastic measures of surgery. Unlike other 'non-surgical lift' treatments on the market, radio frequency actually stimulates the skins own natural renewal of collagen (which as we age, does not renew nearly as fast as when we were younger), resulting in smoother, tighter and younger looking skin. And the best thing is - Radio Frequency delivers great, visible results sometimes from the very first treatment.
This treatment is suitable for everybody, especially those looking to target fine lines and wrinkles or excess skin. Radio Frequency is a relaxing treatment that involves the application of a cosmetic gel and a warm wand passing over the skin in sweeping circular motions. The wand gently heats the lower levels of the skin to approximately 40 C. This tricks the brain into thinking there has been a potential injury and stimulates a healing response. This in turn causes increased collagen production and tightening of elastin fibers. The tightening of elastin fibers is instant, meaning he skin appears tighter and lifted from the first treatment.
The gentle heat also promotes fat cell reduction.
**A minimum course of 6 treatments is recommended for optimal results **
**A minimum course of 6 treatments is recommended for optimal results **
Infrared Sauna Blanket
An infrared sauna is a type of sauna that uses light to create heat. These saunas are sometimes called far-infrared saunas — "far" describes where the infrared waves fall on the light spectrum. A traditional sauna uses heat to warm the air, which in turn warms your body. An infrared sauna heats your body directly without warming the air around you.
The appeal of saunas in general is that they cause reactions, such as vigorous sweating and increased heart rate, similar to those elicited by moderate exercise. An infrared sauna produces these results at lower temperatures than does a regular sauna, which makes it accessible to people who can't tolerate the heat of a conventional sauna.
The Far Infrared Sauna not only purifies fat cells, but it burns calories (up to 500 calories in one full session has been calculated). The Utilization of Far Infrared Ray (FIR) has been testified to be one of the most effective and scientific methods for weight-loss or body re-shaping. All the life-forms on earth naturally have activation of cells and flourishing metabolism with the radiation of FIR. FIR radiation penetrates under skin, muscle and bone, resulting in heat moxibustion, which speeds up blood circulation, cell activating and metabolizing of cells. When the activity frequency between molecules and atoms from cells becomes unanimous with FIR frequency, the energy will be rapidly absorbed by organism cells, resulting in resonance and fiercer molecule oscillation. Thus, catabolism is enhanced and unwanted fat is decomposed accordingly. Far Infrared Ray (FIR) even improves and clears cellulite.
Cellulite is a gel-like substance made up of fat, water and wastes which are trapped in pockets below the skin. Profuse sweating, induced by the infrared sauna, can assist in eliminating this unwanted debris from the body. In Asia and Europe FIR has already revolutionized health and beauty products. Infrared energy is not only safe, but also highly beneficial for our bodies. European Beauty Specialists confirm that a sauna will greatly speed any anti-cellulite program.
Due to at least twice the depth of heat penetration into cellulite combined with up to 10 times the level of heating in these tissues your infrared sauna can be significantly more effective than any conventional sauna.
Health Benefits of Infrared Sauna:
- Burns about 500 calories (in a 30-minute session) as the heat generated by the infrared sauna.increases core temperature similar to a workout.
- Flushes toxins and heavy metals out of the body.
- Promotes the body’s natural ability to fight infections, bacteria and viruses (goodbye, common cold!).
- Aids in opening up the nasal passages (great for sinus issues).
- Increases metabolism and may help with weight loss.
- Helps to clear skin of impurities and may help with acne or blemishes.
- Promotes healing and skin regeneration.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Helps to oxygenate tissues.
- May help to reduce cardiovascular risk factors.
- May help to relieve chronic fatigue.
- Provides pain relief to those with back issues, arthritis, sore muscles and joints.
- Promotes recovery after exercise.
- May help to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- By what other names are Ultrasonic Cavitation referred to? – UltrasoundCavitation; Cavitation; Ultra Cavitation; Body Contouring; Body Sculpting; Lipo Cavitation.
- Is Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation/Skin Tightening or Laser Lipo a safe procedure? – Yes, they are safe, effective, comfortable, and non-invasive procedures with virtually no side effects. It does not require anesthesia, leaves no scars and does not require any post-care treatment. The ultrasound/radio frequency/laser energy is designed to target fatty tissues beneath the skin only, and does not affect the blood vessels, nerves and connective tissues.
- Is these procedures painful? – No, the treatment is painless. A slight tingling sensation or very slight buzzing in the ear may sometimes be felt during the treatment but this is not uncomfortable. Some heat sensation may also be felt during treatment but no pain. Any slight reddening of the skin, which may sometimes develop during or soon after treatment quickly, disappears.
- Is There downtime/recovery? - No! You can go about your day after your session! It is actually encouraged to do some cardio or exercising to help expel the toxins from the body. Flush out the toxins through sweat!
- How To Prepare for my appointment? - It's extremely important to hydrate yourself before and after your procedure to help flush out the toxins. minimum of 8 glasses of water a day, 1 gallon would be ideal! No Alcohol before or after your appointment. Please do not put on any creams/lotions to the area to be treated the day of your appointment.
- What do I wear to my appointment? - You can wear something light and comfortable, something easy to remove or change out of and change back into. You can also feel free to bring a change of clothes if you decide to do the infrared sauna session (you may wear a bathing suit).
- Is this permanent? Ultrasonic Lipo Melts 30% of your fat cells each time you have a Treatment. Answer: Yes it is permanent! Because it is for stubborn fat that will not release! It is specifically for men/women that cannot get rid of stubborn fat pockets no matter what. With our age and hormones and the way that our bodies are made we exercise (but we cannot spot reduce/spot train) and do all that we can and for some reason these stubborn fat pockets just will not release. So this ultrasound machine and ultrasonic waves are able to break open those fat cells and liquefy the fat.
- Why no Caffeine the day of treatment? The caffeine blocks your Lymphatic system and dehydrates you. It also restricts your blood vessels and cannot let the melted fat metabolize through the Liver very well.
Is there anything you add to the body sculpting to get the best results?
- Anti-Cellulite Cream
- Diet and Exercise Regularly
- Body Wraps with Creams offered here at Beauty Fx
- Liquid Lipo Available here at Beauty Fx
- Anthony Williams Books: Medical Medium Liver Rescue
- Answers to Eczema, Psoriasis, Diabetes, Strep, Acne, Gout, Bloating, Gallstones, Adrenal Stress, Fatigue, Fatty Liver, Weight Issues, SIBO & Autoimmune Disease https://www.amazon.com/dp/1401954405/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_hwznFbD1C0YQR
- Medical Medium: Secrets Behind Chronic and Mystery Illness and How to Finally Heal https://www.amazon.com/dp/1401948294/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_kxznFbPR8ZGF3
Preparing for your appointment:
Tips for better results and a healthier you!
It's very important to understand that with any technology or weight loss program to understand how our body works and what to avoid when doing these treatments for the best results. This is NOT a miracle procedure, Not a One and Done ordeal. Great results are easier obtained when following a sensible diet, exercising and treating these treatments no different than other methods of removing toxins from you body or a deep tissue massage.
Here is a few tips to help the process along and to see even better results. Of course, Consult with your physician prior to treatments or any diet changes.
- Drink at least (MINIMUM) 64 ounces of water everyday, the day of the treatment drink as much water as you can (up to a gallon) to help remove the toxins faster (adding lemon with your water also aids with weight loss and increased energy).
- Eat a sensible diet, avoid unnecessary simple carbs/fatty foots and eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Over the counter Herb Milk Thistle can maximize the detoxifying and cleansing of the liver.
- Avoid alcohol the day of and the day after treatments.
- Avoid Caffeine
- Avoid exposure to the sun after Radio Frequency for a minimum of 48 Hours.
- Pregnant or currently breastfeeding
- Clients with Malignancy or on Chemotherapy
- Clients who recently had surgery
- Those with heart diseases or with a heart pacemaker
- Clients that have Kidney Disease (or gall-stones).
- If you have an embedded metal object (IUD, Stent, or silica gel, etc)
- If you are menstruating (this would be counter-intuitive as you will be bloadted during your menses)
- Sensitive to heat
- Genetic Hypersensitivity
- Always consult with your Physician prior to an treatment or diet changes.
- These are elective procedures and each individual result may vary. No refunds due to the type of service rendered. By continuing to book an appointment you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this business.
Pricing & Packages:
Pricing is Per Area. (for multiple/bigger areas or wanting to "add-on" other areas, please contact us for quote):
Area Breakdown (this is counted as ONE Area):
- Face & Neck
- Waist (Love Handles)
- Front of Thighs
- Arms (both)
- Back of thighs (hamstrings)
- Upper Back & Bra Roll Area
- Inner Thighs
- Outer Thighs
- Lower Back (flanks)
- Hips (Saddle Bags)
The below pricing are starting points and are subject to change and are PER Session.
- Face, neck, décolleté area $75-$120+
- Arms $135+
- Abdomen $150-$190+
- Abdomen With love handles - $200-250+
- Lower Body Package: Inner/Outer thighs/Top of thighs/buttocks $350
- Full Buttocks (Cellulite and Skin Tightening) extra time (30 Minutes)/ only as add on to Lower Body Package $99
- Full Back/Bra bulge with tummy and love handles - $250-289
- Add another Area- $30-$100 (Consulation may be required)
Combination Packages (Per Area):
All Packages are available for financing for additional Transaction Fee.
- 3 Sessions Face, Neck, Décolleté Package - $202 Save 10%
- 6 Sessions Face, Neck, Décolleté Package - $382 Save 15%
- 3 Sessions - Abdomen (No Love Handles) Package - $405+ Save 10%
- 6 Sessions - Abdomen (No Love Handles) Package - $765+ Save 15%
- 3 Sessions - Abdomen with Love Handles Package - $540 Save 10%
- 6 Sessions - Abdomen with Love Handles Package - $1020 Save 15%
- 3 Sessions - Arms (Bilateral) Only - $364.50 Save 10%
- 6 Sessions - Arms (Bilateral) Only - $688.50 Save 15%
- 3 Sessions - Full Back/Bra bulge with tummy and love handles Only - $675 Save 10%
- 6 Sessions - Full Back/Bra bulge with tummy and love handles Only - $1275 Save 15%
- 3 Sessions - Lower Body Package (Full Legs/Buttocks) - $945 Save 10%
- 6 Sessions - Lower Body Package (Full Legs/Buttocks) - $1785 Save 15%
- Add An Area to an existing package - Please Call to inquire (Consultation may be required)
- Add Infrared Sauna Blanket to your 3 Session Package for additional $60, 6 Session Package for additional $120.
Terms & Conditions:
If you purchase your package through our website using your credit card/debit card, there is a 4% Transaction Fee Added. For No Fee, Please pay using Venmo or Zelle.
You must purchase your package in full, up front. Unless you are doing financing (you must contact us). We cannot give you our discounted package pricing if you want to pay per session.
Package Pricing is non-refundable/non-transferable/thirty-day expiration after first session. So Please make sure to read all policies and disqualification list PRIOR to purchasing a package or booking an appointment.
For Optimal Results, it's best to do each session twice a week (Minimum 72 hours apart, Maximum 1 week apart). If you wait longer than 1 week between each session, you will not have the best results. Remember, consistency is KEY!
Infrared Sauna Blanket - "Sweat Sessions":
- Single Session of Infrared Sauna Blanket: $35
- 3 Sweat Sessions: $95
- 5 Sweat Sessions: $150
- 10 Sweat Sessions: $225
- 20 Sweat Sessions: $350
- SWEAT MEMBERSHIP: $400 for UNLIMITED Sweat Sessions for 1 Month.*memberships are for individuals only and may not be shared.
- Refer a Friend (that books and gets his/her treatment done), you'll receive ONE Free Cavitation Session! Refer 5 Friends and get ONE "The Works" Session FREE!.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Add-On to a Single Session: $30
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Add-On to a Package: $20/Session
- Infrared Laser Lipo Belt 30 Minutes - $99
- Infrared Laser Lipo Belt 60 Minutes - $150
Copyright © 2017 Beauty Fx Ink - All Rights Reserved.